Weightloss - Round 2!

Options
I'm back again, never truely left (never deleted the app off my phone), and ready to go full pelt into this.

I have just joined a little boutique gym around the corner from my apartment. I will be doing 2 personal training sessions a week and at least one solo workout.

I spent all morning checking out each of the gyms in my area and came down to the choice of two. It was difficult to choose because both had their benefits, but this guy seemed the most experienced and was willing to tell me not to go to another gym even after I had complained about how Fitness First automatically jumps to tell their potential clients they heard bad things about other gyms. I respected him for saying it and he even did it in a very polite fashion, with facts to back it up.

So yea. The only hard thing now is getting the eating right. Which is where you guys come in (although I will also get some nutritional guides from the gym - I told him about MFP and he was really excited to see that I already had a way to help with the eating side of getting healthy).

Woot for getting back into it properly. First official PT session is this Saturday at 8:30.

Replies

• meaganh13
    meaganh13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good to hear that you're back! I'm really going to try to give it another (better) go as well. Just trying to eat as clean as possible and doing short but hopefully effective work-outs weekday mornings... let's help each other!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Woot! Let's do this