Packers Fans Wanted!

Options
13»

Replies

• darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm here!!! Lived in Green Bay for a while...love the area..season ticket holder also!!! woot woot!
  • Damion72
    Damion72 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    GO PACK GO!!! The only thing I love more is my family.

How do you keep a Bear fan from m**terbating? Paint his d**k green and gold and he'll only beat it twice in four years!!

Oh thank you for making my day!

My dad is a Packers fan and I married a Bears fan. I think this joke will go over quite nicely at the next family dinner! :laugh:

Edit to say that I'm mostly a Colts fan - because the Colts are like Switzerland in our family. We live in Indiana, so everyone sort of loves them and then I don't have to chose sides. But, I secretly side with my heritage!

Glad I could help. And don't let it be a secret. Be loud and proud! lol
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Better?

Clay+Matthews+Christian+Ponder+Minnesota+Vikings+xSuanfjNqeYl.jpg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    sigh... go jets...
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    What about Giants fans?
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Better?

Looks like his right hand is slipping off Ponder... got to say he probably broke the tackle and threw a 5 yard pass to Harvin for a 45 yard TD... that is totally just going off how Awesome I know the Vikings are though!
  • scs143
    Options
    Better?

Looks like his right hand is slipping off Ponder... got to say he probably broke the tackle and threw a 5 yard pass to Harvin for a 45 yard TD... that is totally just going off how Awesome I know the Vikings are though!

NOPE. It was a sack.
  • scs143
    Options
    sigh... go jets...

While I am a die hard GB fan, I have a special place in my heart for the Jets- as every other male in my family (with the exception of my dad) is a Jets fan.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Better?

It's a true story. Go Vikes!