Having 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed

Options
2»

Replies

• thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Odd. I was thinking about posting today. I have a consultation tomorrow where I am going to have Xrays to get my bottom two wisdom teeth extracted as they are impacted. Not fun.

Let me know how it goes!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I don't think you need more than the usual calories but you do need more protein for healing. Its not as bad as you think and healing is quick. Green smoothies will be your friend. They may tell you no straws for a while.

Good and fast healing to you!
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Been there and it was a rough ride, just kick back and eat plenty of Vicodin!
  • JessicaSunflower
    JessicaSunflower Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    dont stress over it. I had this done last yr, its a 45 minute procedure, u wake up, eat a cookie, and go home. you sleep the rest of the night and by the next day you can use tylenol or motrin for the pain and eat apple sauce, protein shakes, etc.
  • sicoe17
    sicoe17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Odd. I was thinking about posting today. I have a consultation tomorrow where I am going to have Xrays to get my bottom two wisdom teeth extracted as they are impacted. Not fun.

Let me know how it goes!
    Will do! And best of luck with yours. I'm sure we'll both soon be back up and at it!

And thanks again everyone for your suggestions,words of wisdom, and encouragement.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    I'm having all of mine removed next Friday! Good luck, first of all! Second of all, you won't be eating much at all, so I wouldn't worry about it ;)