Workin on my fitness!! It's TIME!!

Options
Hello Everyone,

I'm Jena, 24 years old, love pizza, and I'm on my second round of MyFitnessPal this time. About December of last year I started MyFitnessPal. I did everything by the book and ended up losing 21lbs in about 2 months. That alone felt amazing, but then I became derailed from the train to success and gained it all back and then some. SUPER! Those damn Pizza Hut commercials got me! Well, this time I want it to be different. I was hoping to find awesome(basically everyone on here) people that have had struggles and have conquered them. I feel like it is necessary to have support around you to remind you not to give up. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them! Thanks for your time...Good luck..and happy success to you all!!!

Replies

• snowflake66
    Options
    Hi there and welcome back :) I would love to be friends and work on getting healthy together! Also, I would love to give and get some wonderful support! So far, the people here have been amazing :) What do you think?
  • jensinaction
    Options
    I would love that! Thank you for replying to my post. If you have any questions, I'm willing to help! I may not be the success story that can help you, but support I can definitely do! It's game time!