Gaining muscle while at a calorie deficit

Options
124»

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Yeah, if you're going for "soccer player," CBL is probably not for you. I admire your vigilance to research so thoroughly. You clearly enjoy it. I'm sure many here would say you're overthinking it, but I say press on and share your findings.

Thanks, We'll see. It probably is overthinking but some people enjoy TV, I enjoy data and information. I still keep the big picture and can back down easily enough to doing simple things.

My current mode is to stick to a calorie deficit, stick to macros, work out, see gains in muscle and strength and not worry about the scale too much. And measure everything.

Edit: and have fun along the way.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Yeah, if you're going for "soccer player," CBL is probably not for you. I admire your vigilance to research so thoroughly. You clearly enjoy it. I'm sure many here would say you're overthinking it, but I say press on and share your findings.

Thanks, We'll see. It probably is overthinking but some people enjoy TV, I enjoy data and information. I still keep the big picture and can back down easily enough to doing simple things.

My current mode is to stick to a calorie deficit, stick to macros, work out, see gains in muscle and strength and not worry about the scale too much. And measure everything.

Edit: and have fun along the way.

Hey, that's my plan too! We must be twin brothas from a different motha! lol