what can i do to start back loosing weight?HELP!!

Options
I HAD LOST 7 POUNDS BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS AND NOW I NEED TO LOOSE THAT AND THEN SOME.I KNEW I WOULDNT DO IT.BUT NOW IM ABOUT TO BE 32 AND IM NOT GONNA BE FAT.IM JUST NOT.ANY IDEAS.

Replies

• tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi twogirls! How did you lose that first 7 lbs.? Start tracking your calories...every little thing you eat! If you overeat by 100 calories per day, you could gain approx. 10 lbs. in a year. So it's pretty important to write down everything you consume in a day; including what you drink. If you drink regular soda - STOP! Switch to diet if you have to, but cut out the regular soda. Try doing some form of cardio 3-5 times per week, at least 30 min. at a time. Add in some form of strength training at least 3 days per week. MUSCLE BURNS FAT all day long while cardio only burns fat during the exercise and up to a short time afterward. Stop eating at least 3 hours before you go to bed at night. Eat small meals throughout the day to keep your metabolism going - eat every 2.5 to 3 hours and keep your meal sizes roughly around 300 calories. So with 5 meals, you'd have consumed 1500 calories. These are just a few tips to help you get started! You can do this and you are worth it!!!! :-)
    Tina