First Day Under 180 in 5 years!! (pics) GLOWING

Options
Megatoine
Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
Just wanted to post head shots that reflect how I feel on the inside after having taken control of my body!! I am feeling beautiful from the inside - and it is just pouring out! I feel like a BAG OF MONEY!!!!!!!! Celebrate your wins small and big! Love every piece of you every step of the way!!!! Good Luck Everyone!

Starting Weight: 220
Current Weight: 179.8

shininonem_zpsf12e0a9b.jpg

orangegrid_zpse157afdd.jpg

Replies

• Megatoine
    Options
    sorry the pics are so big :( if anypne cam walk me thru resizing I will certainly do that in the future! GEESH - head big as TEXAS!!!
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I KNOW YOU FEEL AMAZING!! YOU ARE DOING FANTASTIC!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • uncarvedblock
    uncarvedblock Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Congratulations!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    congrats... you're hot
  • jschafer87
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Taimarra
    Options
    Congratulations to you for feeling beautiful on the inside .. and boy how it shows, because you are absolutely STUNNING from the outside. You look amazing, way to go!
  • Lost240
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful!
  • U2POPGIRL
    Options
    Lovely!! You look wonderful! Thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! a great achievement.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am NOT going to comment on your PICS Im here to hijack those EARINGS!.....love ya girl! you rock but you know that sexy mamacita! good work and you did it ALL!...editied I couldnt leave before I say *Cha-Ching*
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! I'm looking forward to the same milestone.
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you look awesome girl, show off all that hard work woooo hoooo!
  • skoogs77
    skoogs77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Amazing job:)
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you for feeling beautiful on the inside .. and boy how it shows, because you are absolutely STUNNING from the outside. You look amazing, way to go!

^^^THIS^^^ Couldn't have said it better.
  • tonidominguez
    Options
    You are doing a wonderful job for yourself, congrats to you and you look absolutely beautiful. I hope that I can achieve the success you're gaining for yourself. I started at 213 and have lost 2 lbs in 7 days. I want to be successful with this. If you can help me along I would appreciate it, I sure do need all the support I can muster! :-)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you make me smile. You should be so proud...great job. And you look amazing...you really are glowing.
  • triceever
    Options
    Congrats!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You're doing awsome keep up the awsome work!
  • Megatoine
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! Very excited - I saw my doctoer yesterday and she literally could not stop hugging me. We were both thrilled with my progress!!
  • meglet175
    Options
    Good for you! You look fabulous, confident, and STRONG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!