Hi....new here!

CreativeRedhead
CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! It's my intent to get back into shape and be healthy for myself and my family. The past 10 years have been chock full of having babies...moving....and going to college....thankfully I graduated last May. :) During the past decade, I've packed on the pounds, not really caring or thinking about what I was eating, if I was exercising. As a result I'm way over the weight I would like to be. I finally decided on this site because it could keep me motivated and accountable. I love the fact that I can enter in what I've ate over the course of a day and how much exercise I've done. I hope I can help motivate some of you as well as you can motivate me. That's been my main downfall...motivation. I would love some advice on what exercises work for you....I would love to have something I could do inside like a dvd or workout routine to go along with the walking that I do outside. I do have a Wii..and hopefully will be getting either WiiFit or EA Active soon. If you've used either of those...let me know if they really work..please. Thanks and here's to all those pounds we'll all shed :).

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Welcome and Congrats! You have come to the right place!
  • Thanks and hopefully so. I'm starting tomorrow with all the tracking stuff. Looking forward to it. :)
  • Good luck CR! - I see you listed photography as something you enjoy. I too consider myself a shutterbug - I've been considering taking a 5 mile hike and lugging my camera and equipment just for added bonus of fitness and creativity. Maybe you could do something like that also? Just a thought! :)
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Hi I am new too and excited to be on this site and get the motivation and tools to assist me in being successful this time around. I feel like I have been a diet freak yo yo case for most of my life. I like this tracking and seeing instantly how many calories I have left to eat and how many calories my work out have burned up. I have been doing this less than a week and so far so good. I love it. Welcome to the plan.
This discussion has been closed.