30 Day Shred

I bought a copy of 30 Day Shred last night. I haven't had a chance to do it yet. I'd love to hear your stories about 30 Day Shred, did you do it? Love it? Hate it? Was it successful? Help me get excited!!!

Replies

• I love Jillian's videos! 30 Day shred is a great one to start with since it only requires abour 30 minutes of your time a day and it increases in difficulty through stages. Listen to her when she says use light weights, you'll be so surprised with how well it works. She's all about light weight, more reps. I found I got great results if I stuck with it, good luck!
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    I loved it and will probably start it over again. Take measurements before you start and don't rely on the scale. I lost 1lb but almost 10 inches overall, and I didn't even finish the program. Good luck:)
  • TraciStivers
    TraciStivers Posts: 116 Member
    Thanks! I have five pound weighs at home that I plan to use. I am excited. I made a pledge to some other MFP friends that I would join them in losing 10 pounds by Thanksgiving.
  • Love mine! I am on level 2 now and so far I like level 1 so much better, but maybe level 3 will be the best of all?? I don't do it everyday, but alternate days with my C25K program. Find myself looking forward to 30DS, something about it is so addicting...and rewarding.
  • janiem1987
    janiem1987 Posts: 29 Member
    I do shred 5 days, cardio 2-3 days and take one rest day. I am on day 8 of level 1 and I love it! In my first week, I lost 2 inches total and I don't have a whole lot to lose. Like others have said, make sure you take your mesaurements. Do not just rely on the scale.

Feel free to add me and we can compare results! :)
  • jade0113
    jade0113 Posts: 5 Member
    I almost got through level 1 before messing my shoulder up! I def felt a difference!! I wasn't as jiggly! haha I am going to start it up again tomorrow!!