Has anyone lost alot of weight within 3 months ?

Options
2»

Replies

• edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Six Weeks, 21 pounds :)

I just tracked my food here...and honestly tracked it all, even the small snacks like a dum dum sucker.

I also am working out regularly and again tracking that excercise here. That's the short and sweet of it :bigsmile:
  • PatRich68
    PatRich68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 59 lbs/8 pant sizes, since mid June 2012 on ViSalus, <1 gram of Sugar, Gluten Free & Lactose Free also Kosher. I just found this app through my son. So I can also keep better track and make healthier choices. I have 5-6 meals a day (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner & sometimes depending on my count, another light healthy snack) and go for walks with my dog and hubby only twice a day. My husband is down 30lbs/6 pant sizes. :smile:
  • jlbeals
    jlbeals Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can lose really fast at first if you work hard at it and are starting from a fairly high weight. I think I lost 28 lbs my first three months, but that's since slowed down to a healthier weight loss of anywhere from 1-2lbs/week.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    I have lost 25 lbs in exactly 3 months time. Begin July 17th and on Oct 17, 25 lbs lighter.
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    I started off, by 'BMI' standards, obese. So I reckon it's okay that in ~85 days, I lost ~46lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!