Woo hoo!

kcdrake
kcdrake Posts: 512
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I am very proud of myself today!

I am coming at this weight loss as a permanent life-change as opposed to just losing weight. Well, even though I try to eat healthy and exercise, there will be times when being social entails going out to eat. Well, I went to IHOP this morning with friends from school. I was good and logged everything I ate and almost had a heart attack when I found that I had consumed almost half my day's calories on breakfast alone!

But, I know that one day won't kill me, and since I logged what I ate I was still able to monitor my total outcome for the day. I made sure to walk/jog today and was really careful that I ate only healthy, filling foods for the rest of the day. And now I've finished the say and I'm still UNDER my calorie intake for today!!

*dances*

I feel so AMAZING about myself right now!!

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,447 Member
    Great job!! I think just being honest in what we're doing with our food and our bodies is part of the motivation!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    I just did the same thing with dinner....ughh...so, I worked out for nearly an hour to burn it off...can't say it was worth
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    I had an old bf who would eat the whole wheat pancakes they were not too bad in calories.
  • That is so awesome! Congrats on such a great accomplishment! Even small steps make us stronger!
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    thats great that you recorded what you ate, the only person you would have been lying to is yourself and not the scale :wink: GOOD JOB, keep up the great job your doing, we all endugle once in awhile, hope you enjoyed every bite :tongue:
  • Good job! I went to Olive Garden last night with my parents and I made sure to order the Soup, Salad, and breadsticks because I knew if I ordered anything else I would go over on my calories badly. But omg I was shocked that by me having 4 breadsticks, it was 600 calories. And I did go over on my calories yesterday, but not badly had I ate a pasta dish or something like that.
This discussion has been closed.