This is New to Me, I am Excited!

Options
My weight has always been a problem for me, but my best years for being fit were my high school & college days. That has been many moons ago, but I am a believer new beginnings, so here we go... Online Calorie Tracking, Blogging, it's all good!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You are going to love this site! It really does keep you motivated and when you start seeing results...it really gets you going in the right direction! It is hard to put that piece of chocolate in your mouth when you know you have to log it and see the calories it cost you!

Good journey to you!
  • ktrichards87
    Options
    Best of luck to you! You will do great!
  • DivaDeva
    Options
    Thank You, Katie. I am looking forward to this website being a great help in my journey to lose weight. Hope your journey to weight loss and new friends with a common goal is a successful one.
  • DivaDeva
    Options
    Pickadilly,

Congratulations on your weight loss! Thank you for the encouragement, I look forward to not doing this alone.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp, this will open your eyes if you have not did this before, meaning how many calories some of the foods we eat are. :bigsmile:
  • DivaDeva
    Options
    Yes, it's been quite a few years since I have written everything down that I put into my mouth; believe you me! I am very pleased with the website thus far, and it's just my second day! Congrats on loosing the the 26 lbs.