Insanity Challenge Beginning Nov. 1st!

Options
Hey everyone?

I'm looking for some people to join an Insanity challenge group I'm planning on starting Nov. 1st/12. I want to ring in the new year with a bad *kitten* bod! ;)

I've tried Insanity back in 2010 but due to a death in the family, Insanity went on the back burner. It's time for me to get it started again, though!

I can commit to 60 days, can you?! Lets do this together!

Replies

• javajinny
    Options
    Tell me about this Insanity Challenge, please. :smile:
  • wanda9501
    wanda9501 Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm listening.......Tell me the deal!!!!
  • luvhandles74
    luvhandles74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    awww poop! I started yesterday :/
  • krorvik
    krorvik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started month 2 of Insanity and holy moly i smile cause i love it. Its a great work out. I will restart again in January i am going to take a month off and then restart.
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    I started yesterday, but I would love to join the challenge!
  • catgirl711
    Options
    I'm getting Insanity next week I would totally love to join this challenge
  • twerkthat
    twerkthat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i just started last week and it's insane :sad: ..i'm all in! :}
  • sskkg
    sskkg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My 2 BFF's & I started Insanity yesterday. We have a Vegas trip in December. Can't wait til Nov 1. No time like the present to get started. Let's go! :)
  • kk1410
    kk1410 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to do the challenge. I did start n did 2 weeks. but i am finding it difficult.
    Doing it along with you all will keep me going.
  • jkrebs4
    jkrebs4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just did my fit test today! Would love to keep motivated with the challenge though once everyone else starts!
  • ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I think I may join. Doing ripped in 30 but need something new! Can you buy it anywhere?
  • PattyC64
    PattyC64 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just started Month 2 and love it! I recommend buying it at their site (beachbody.com?). I've read a lot of reviews about getting bad cds from Amazon. It comes to about the same price (one seems cheaper but has a high shipping rate).
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the interest , guys! I think I've PM'ed most of you who said you were interested. If you haven't received a PM from me, let me know and I will make sure I send one out. I have FOUR spaces left in my challenge group only. We are going to kick some butt, guys!
  • raquelrymer
    Options
    Yeyyy I started last week n did 4 days but quit so im in to get through it this time...im all in will re-start next week..................
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I only have two spaces left in this challenge group, guys! Don't miss out! It starts NEXT Thursday!
  • 22pirtle
    Options
    I'm interested in doing insanity
  • Luci_Green_Eyes
    Luci_Green_Eyes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    After reading a lot on the internet about the 'Insanity' programme and being completely taken in by the marketing and testimonials (not to mention the before and after pics!), I can't believe I just ordered mine!! Should be arriving tomorrow so I am most definitely IN for this challenge starting Nov 1st!!!

People PLEASE add me quoting that you are also doing the "Insanity Challenge" - looks like we're all going to need some serious motivation and support!!

It's an expensive programme, but considering I pay that much for a couple of months' gym membership I figured it works out about right. Good luck everyone, and can't wait to start (will be back-tracking on these words next week!) x
  • 22pirtle
    Options
    I also went ahead and ordered the insanity as well. I'm so excited to start this journey together with all of you. Im feeling nervous, scared, and anxious to lose this weight!!! I would love to be a part of this journey so please add me so we can shed the weight together. Good luck to all of us
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    In in:o)
  • colecalh25
    Options
    I am in I have been wanting to do it for awhile now just needed motivation :)