Looking for friends and inspiration

Options
2»

Replies

• MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    That's definitely a long term goal, but nothing that can;'t be reached. :) good luck to you and feel free to add me.
  • jasy76
    jasy76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started too and need to lose 65+ pounds lets do this together!!
  • jrmartinezb
    jrmartinezb Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Im down 25 out of 50.

You'll love it here!

FR Sent!
  • TARALABAMA
    Options
    Hello, welcome!! Just stay focused, you can do it, you're not alone!!
  • hajir7
    hajir7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome, I joined MFP on July lost 28lb, add me if you like:)
  • teresa_c
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! FR sent!
  • lesliemisaacs
    Options
    i just got back from a 2 week stay at a place called STRUCTURE HOUSE in durham, north carolina where i learned a LOT about why i am overweight (i've been overweight my entire life, except when i was bulimic and anorexic in high school), as well as some new exercises, how to eat to lose weight, and, most importantly, that i actually LIKE exercise. i only lost 3 pounds according to the scale, but my body has gotten a lot stronger and tighter/harder in places. i didn't measure myself BEFORE i started, but i can tell i lost several inches of fat from my back, sides, and arms. AND i can now easily wear a pair of corduroy pants i bought just before i went to north carolina. they were tight when i bought them, but now they are loose. i weigh 187/188 and want to weigh 130, so i have a long way to go. my plan is to lose 2 pounds a week, if possible, and exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. i don't have any money, so i can't buy a gym membership. instead, i plan to walk everyday, starting with once around my block; doing at least a half an hour of stretching every day; doing at least a half an hour of some sort of weights every day; and eventually riding a bike (once it gets repaired and if my cousin says i can use it).

i'm looking to meet some people who are also just starting out. if anyone is interested in being friends, feel free to add me. have a good day! :)