projected 5 week weight - up and down?

nolan_84
nolan_84 Posts: 31
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
So I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Two days ago it said in 5 weeks, you'll way 'this" then today, it was 2 lbs higher. I'm under carbs, fat & calories but over protein. Is this weight jack up due to the calculation of having more lean mass due to the amount of protein I'm getting? Anyone know?

Replies

• tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    It's because you had different work out or different calories eaten. It says if every day were like THIS, you'd weigh...in 5 weeks. No two days are the same, so therefore it changes.

What cracks me up is when I don't eat my 1200 cal (which isn't often) it tells me I'll lose a ton of weight in 5 weeks, but also tells me I risk starvation mode if I don't eat 1200...
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    I found the first few days mine went up and down inconsistently.... Now it is always within a pound or two....but my eating habits have stabilized and my workouts are consistent. But on the days when i don't work out as much & maybe over eat, that magic number isn't as low as i would like!!

Do make sure you are getting your 1200 calories a day....or your metabolism will think that you are going through a famine and hold onto what you are putting in. I am eating based on 1200 calories as well and i find i get 3 meals and 1 or 2 snacks...if you are a lil under have a tea with honey or a couple of crackers to top it off.
  • If your weight loss is not at the goal eg 1.5 lb, instead of a predicted 2lbs, will the projected weight loss alter?
This discussion has been closed.