New here

Options
Hi,
I just found this tool and at the same time I am starting to follow the Jenny Craig program. This is a great complement to the JC program. I hope to find support in this community.
I am not sure how it all works. What is the difference between message board with topics and the other place where it says share? If anyone can help me figure out these things, I would be greatful!

Replies

• Fairey
    Fairey Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there!

I can't help with your question as I am new here too but just wanted to say hi ;)

I paid for a different calorie counting app on my phone but couldn't work out how to use it! Just goes to show that you don't always get what you pay for - the free one is tons better!

Anyway, sounds like you are really taking control and wanted to wish you luck with it all :)
  • rainbowgirl
    Options
    Thank you ! That is really nice of you to take the time to send me a little message.
    I am on day 2 and already proud of my day 1...
    One thing that I liked is the feature that told me that if I continued that way I would be at 158.5 in five weeks. It seemed slow to me but at the same time, it made me realise that I have to lower my expectation and work for a long time. So, that way I am ready and will not get discouraged when I see how slowly it goes. The important is that it goes down, no matter how much.