Products that work?

Options
Hi guys I haven't seen anywhere to talk about things to help you along the way! So I thought I would start one. Do you use anything to help you get to where you want to be?

At the moment I take green tea capsules to help raise my metabolism and Bliss Spa's fat girl slim. Not sure if it really helps lose cm's but it really helps tone the skin. Was thinking about there leggings, they claim that you can lose 5 cm's from your hips and 8 from your thighs!

Replies

• justsalad
    justsalad Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea like it's going out of style, a friend swears by the green tea capsules.
    :) Other than that, I'm not sure about products, the majority of my friends did the weight watchers thing, and good ol' fashion exercise
    thoughhh I started p90x today! :) GOOD LUCK THO!
  • Cassaaaaandra
    Cassaaaaandra Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea daily but I don't see where it really helps. I've lost weight but mostly because of diet and exercise. But I enjoy a cup in the evenings to help me to wind down.
  • sparklepants
    sparklepants Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi Justsalad, what is p90x?

I'm going to the gym for the first time in aaaaages tomorrow!! SO SCARED!!!!
  • czar1978
    Options
    Hi Justsalad, what is p90x?

I'm going to the gym for the first time in aaaaages tomorrow!! SO SCARED!!!!

I just started working out at a fitness center this week. It had been ages for me too! Good luck. You can do it! :smile:
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    I wanted Fat Girl Slim but didn't know how well it worked . . . . !!
  • sparklepants
    sparklepants Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks czar!! I hope so!! Hopefully once I go once I'll be ok!

Do you feel better for it?!