QUESTION?

joannethomp
joannethomp Posts: 2 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Can somebody tell me how to get to yesterdays food list? What if I didn't get a chance to finish my list of foods I ate the night before and want to see how I did? Thanks a bunch.

Replies

• Hey Joanne,
    Hello & Welcome! So, you want to change or update your food intake for yesterday? No problem.
    Click on your home page, "Your Home".
    Go to "Diet Tools" on the right hand side of the page, underneath the "weigh in Tab".
    This will then bring up your page for today's food intake to be filled in.
    Look at the date at the top of the page, there are two triangles, one either side of today's date.
    Click the one on the left hand side of the date and you can go back to yesterdays food page.
    This is also good if you had a particularly good day on your diet & wanted to check what you ate that day.

Hope this helps, keep in touch & let me know how your getting on, I'm pretty new to this site too!

Lou.
  • joannethomp
    joannethomp Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks a bunch. So far I haven't found one thing negative on this website. Being able to go back to any day is another great tool. I find something new everyday I'm on. I love this site. Telling all my friends about it!!
  • souchie
    souchie Posts: 18 Member
    Joanne,
    log in, click on the food tab. use the arrow to the left of the date, it will open your diet log. YOu should be able to make adjustments from there
This discussion has been closed.