Workout Music

Options
2»

Replies

• LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    mine is embarassing.
    I listen to angry man music as well as showtunes (hey, it gets me going), celine dion (no laughing please), meatloaf, of course those guilty pleasure pop songs, i love listen to modest mouse, scissor sisters - i don't feel like dancing (that song always makes me pick up the pace and i can't stop myself), dolly parton is in the mix, a little marilyn mason (i know thats strange), but ALWAYS always I listen to red hot chili peppers.
    ...just a lot of random music so I never get bored.
    i have eclectic music taste.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Oops, I see I made a typo. :noway: Just like You is by Three Days Grace not Breaking Benjamin. My bad.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Just updated my playlist a couple of days ago. I will give you some of them:

Run to You(:laugh: ): Bryan Adams
    Dance Like There's No Tomorrow: Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson
    Numb: U2 (This is how I feel on the treadmill sometimes.)
    Pocketful of Sunshine: Natasha Bedingfield
    The Reflex: Duran Duran
    Don't Stop the Music: Rihanna
    Extraordinary: Liz Phair
    Crushcrushcrush: Paramore
    Elevator: Flo Rida featuring Timbaland
    Shiver: Maroon 5
    When Did Your Heart Go Missing: Rooney (great beat to run with)
    Alive: P.O.D.
  • scrapbookmommy
    Options
    I love anything by Buck Cherry, Nickleback, ACDC, Kid Rock. I also have a lot of oldies like Tesla, Billy Squire, Great White, Bon Jovi, Poison, Whitesnake and Cinderella. I'm a child of the 80's so a lot of hair bands. But I also have Justin Timberlake, Fall Out Boys, Three Days Grace and Hinder. I just bought a CD last week called Party Central that has a lot of 80's and 90's dance music but I don't have it on my player yet.
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    any of Oojami's albums. He's a turkish guy living in the UK, and he mixes club beats with middle eastern music. bellydancers love Oojami because its so 'user friendly' to people unfamiliar with world music. also good for workouts because the songs have very consistent up-tempo beats 'bellydancing breakbeats' is my favorite album.
  • luvdance
    luvdance Posts: 42
    Options
    house music house music and more house music
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Godsmack, Disturbed, Korn is good for those hard days, Linkin Park, Stained, Greenday, alice n chains, GnR (welcome to the jungle is an AWESOME high intensity workout jam!), Old Van Halen, Metallica, some Creed, Nirvana, STP, Velvet Revolver, Foo Fighters, Chris Daughtry, Kid Rock, Perl Jam, Drowning Pool (rough, but pretty good), Papa Roach.

that's all I can think of that's on my ipod, but I have more.
  • Vertu
    Vertu Posts: 13
    Options
    House music all the way.

My favourites are the new Renaissance, Club Azuli and Miami Underground from Ministry of Sound, and Mashed from Ministry of Sound Australia.

When you're in that last leg of the treadmill Prodigy "Their Law" really pushes you through too.

Vertu
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I PURCHASE MY EXERCISE MUSIC FROM THE www.dynamixmusic.com THEY HAVE MANY KINDS OF MUS IC TO CHOOSE FROM. MY FAVORITE IS BEST OF CURVES CARDIO VOLUME 1-16. THE RYTHM IS FANTASTIC AND HELPS ME MOVE TO THE BEAT (140 BPM, BEATS PER MINUTE). ANYHOW, CHECK THE WEBSITE

www.dynamixmusic.com

HOPE THIS HELPS.
    JOY

THIS DESCRIBES WHAT I USE--
    This greatest hits collection features the most requested songs from each of rthe Curves Cardio CDs volumes 1-16. With everything from Pop to Oldies and Techno to Rock, the variety of music on this CD will make it an excellent addition to your music library 60 minutes.

ALL ON ONE CD BPM
    1. I Only Wanna Be With You 140
    2. Tainted Love 140
    3. Gimme All Your Lovin' 140
    4. Heaven Knows 140
    5. MMM Bop 140
    6. Too Late 140
    7. Rescue Me 140
    8. A Moment Like This 140
    9. Uptight 140
    10. I'm Gonna Getcha Good 140
    11. Take Me To The River 140
    12. Twenty-Five Miles 140
    13. Born To Hand Jive 140
    14. A Quien Le Importe 140
    15. The Only Way Is Up 140
    16. Boogie Fever 140
  • newcruelty
    Options
    I worked out to this song this morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6a9eKubLlM

I don't know who the guy in drag is. I just liked the song.