First 25 lb Loss - picture heavy.

Options
So I started my journey 4 months ago at 277 lbs. I currently weigh in at 252. I am short - 5'4'' and started around size 24 jeans and 3xl shirt. Currently fit in size 18/20 jeans and depending on where/what can fit into a size L or XL shirt.

I also have a terminally ill disease - cystic fibrosis and I want to be a mom so this is very important for me.

I have lost these 25 lbs with just clean eating. Mostly fresh vegetables & fruit and a lot of protein. I quit soda and juice and drink ONLY water with the occasional iced coffee and green tea (and of course alcohol here & there) I will never drink away my calories again though!! I normally eat between 1200-1600 calories per day also......

I've done this with no exercise until this past weekend because I just got a gym membership. Now I currently plan on hitting the gym 3-5 days a week and continuing to make healthy choices. My main goal is to hit 177 by the end of next year <3

Sorry for all the pictures but even with just a 25 lb loss I feel super confident & proud of myself.

Here is the link to see it in a different window: http://i50.tinypic.com/2hoa494.jpg

2hoa494.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!