21lbs to go and feeling unmotivated!!

Need help losing that last 21lbs, but with school and work I feel like I just don't have time to think about it! Anyone else in that boat? I could really use some friends and support to help keep me on track!

Replies

• Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    I felt this way when I had about 15 lbs to go still. It's a horrible state of mind to be in. But if you take a deep breath in and out and focus on your goal, you'll be there before you know it! Just focus on eating healthy and being active and you can't go wrong! I know all about being busy with school and work and it gets tough! but there has to be time in the day just for you too.. take at least 30 minutes a day to be active, that all it takes :) You can do it, just refocus your mind set! Also, try breaking those last 21 lbs into smaller goals.. like 5lbs or 10 lbs, it'll seem less stressful. I like to make mini-goals for each week.. it use to be like "I want to lose 2 lbs by the end of this week" but now since I'm closing in on my goal, it's more like "I want to lose .5 lbs by the end of this week" :) Find what works best for you, but don't give up on yourself!!
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Be careful with this. Stay focused on your studies, and take losing weight one day at a time. If you go over now and again, don't worry about it. Just try to eat healthy, do a little exercising, and study.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Like the previous poster said give your self smaller goals. I have the last 14lb to go and I have given myself a target of 1lb a week. Little and often I say.
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Keep on truckin girlie! You are almost there! It is so awesome to think that you are only 21lbs away from your goal. Try to eat the same foods everyday or plan your meals for the week ahead. Hopefully that will take the thinking out of it. I am down 91lbs and still have around 54lbs left to go and felt many discouraging days. It helps me to read the success stories. Compare some of your before and after photos. Think - YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    you can do this!!!! life gets in the way most times...but finding ways to work through it now...will make life so much easier when you are done with school, and ready to maintain for the rest of your life!!! YOU'VE GOT THIS!!!!