Striiv friends

Options
Hi,

I just downloaded the app Striiv (a pedometer pretty much that was recommended by MFP) to to see how far I really walk at work and such (since I put my job as sedentary).

Anyways, looking for some friends to add to my Striiv :) It looks like through email might be the least invasive way (this way no FB or giving away phone numbers)

Replies

• ArondaDenise
    ArondaDenise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well! I'm surprised more people aren't using this pedometer. It's actually pretty fun! Add me - aronda.denise@gmail.com :)
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Sent, hopefully it works :)
  • emilysmellz
    emilysmellz Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    yay! i've been hoping there'd be a topic like this.

millymunchlax@yahoo.com

my email is old..okay?
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Also sent, it seems like it just sends an email.. not too sure if it is working.
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Bump to check out this app later! :)
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i enjoy the app and have ordered a play my parents are both getting the original if you would like to be friends add me my username @ gmail.com
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I wrote to Striiv about adding and at the time, you can only add fb friends.
  • jodfie
    Options
    I wrote to Striiv about adding and at the time, you can only add fb friends.
    i figured this out with a guy today....if you become fb friends with the person you want to be striiv friends though they auto show up...
  • melissa1616
    Options
    You can add by email now! Add me mc1616@gmail.com
  • jodfie
    Options
    You can add by email now! Add me mc1616@gmail.com
    i saw!!! everyone add me! jodfie @ gmail . com