Turkey Bacon- I just can't do it.

Options
13»

Replies

• caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love turkey bacon. I get mine done really well so its crunchy. its not greasy like real bacon - but, its good!!:smile:
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I think turkey bacon is pretty good. Give it a try you just might like it.
    Agreed. But then, I don't eat pigs.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Just eat the real stuff!
    Pretty much. Turkey Bacon has to be one of the biggest health scams.
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Why buy it if you don't want to eat it?
    Eat a piece of real bacon instead and factor in the calories in your daily allowance. It's nothing more than that.
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    Turkey bacon isn't healthier for you at all. It actually has less nutrients than real bacon but even if it was some sort of super food there's no reason you need to eat food you don't like.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it. It's not the real thing, but it will do for now. Till I hit AC level and hit what ever the **** I want.
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Okay so turkey bacon doesn't have a lot of fans out there. But what about turkey sausage. I love it, especially the breakfast links. Then again I haven't had pork in 20 years and really don't remember what it tastes like, so what do I know.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Okay so turkey bacon doesn't have a lot of fans out there. But what about turkey sausage. I love it, especially the breakfast links. Then again I haven't had pork in 20 years and really don't remember what it tastes like, so what do I know.

Turkey Sausage is addicting. I eat it at least twice a week.

It tastes great when you mix it with ground turkey and parmesan, garlic and make meatballs out of them. I prefer taking the casing off and then adding powders to make it taste as close to chorizo as possible.