WEBSITE PROBLEMS

carrieberrie
carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I know this is not a weightloss question but I am having such a hard time signing into MFP and once I do I cant do anything else. I have been getting HTTP 500 SERVER ERROR, anybody else having problems?

Replies

• melissaovadare
    melissaovadare Posts: 191 Member
    YEs, I can't get onto hardly anything...I am surprised this is going through!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    You need to post things like this in the technical support forum so Mike sees it and can try to fix it.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Testing testing 1..2..3...I wasn't able to sign in either.
  • carrieberrie
    Thanks everyone, I thought I was the one and only :)
    Yes, I am suprised my posts went thru, it took me a half hour to sign in!
  • Same here. I tried several times to post in the tech board, but its not working. Not even sure this will post.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Are you still seeing any issues? Everything should be working now.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We think we understand what the issue was and will be working on a fix today.

Sorry again!
  • carrieberrie
    Yes Mike, seems to be working now. Thanks!!!!! PPPPPhhhhhheeeeeeewwwwwww! What would I do without this website!!
  • arasm
    arasm Posts: 65
    I'm getting the same error! having a really hard time logging in and viewing just about anything at all. ugh! I hope they fix this soon!
  • Woohoo! Seems to be working fine now for me. Thanks Mike!
  • Thank you, Mike!!!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    I'm getting the same error! having a really hard time logging in and viewing just about anything at all. ugh! I hope they fix this soon!

Are you still seeing this issue? The site is working fine for me, please let me know ASAP if you are still seeing errors or if the site seems slow for you.
This discussion has been closed.