Need friends and motivators!

Options
2»

Replies

• NewIve
    NewIve Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats Sir on joining MFP! This is a step in the right direction. This site is filled with great ppl who have the same goal. Would love to be part of your motivating team! WE CAN DO IT!!:smile:
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Every goal is possible with positive attitude and hard work. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm a great motivator.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This place is amazing! Lolz. Feel free to add, I have an open diary. And, about your fear of strenous activity... I forgot exactly how you worded it... I FEEL YOU! Haha. But, it really is great to work up a sweat and get those endorphines going. I absolutely hate the first 5 minutes of any work out. But, as soon as that kick comes in, I'm all pumped--sweating, and groaning and pushing myself. Haha. Good luck!
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    Adding you right now! Let's motivate and cheer each other on. We got this :smile:
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • Feel free to add me! I am starting over with MFP today and would love a group of motivated friends. I have 80 lbs to lose and am committed to doing it this time!
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me...i love supporting and giving other support as well :)!
  • gdogra
    gdogra Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    More awesome people replying :) And I have so many add requests :) I am not alone now, I have an army of friends behind me :) Thank you so much!!
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! :)
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me but only with caution. If you go over your calorie intake, I'm not going to tell you that you did a great job. I don't congratulate failure.
  • ukstarlight05
    Options
    Hello fellow biologist!! My speciality is ecology but I'm a huge nerd and love all bio :) I'm also trying to get fit... and find a new job, a task proving very difficult to do in Milwaukee. Being a science geek in a buisness fiance position makes for very long and not-so-fun days :/
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request :-)