Not a newbie but needs some gal pals to motivate

Options

Replies

• sarah_ahmad
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. I log in everyday and will write a little more than "good" on your wall haha
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I am a serious logger and will still be on here after I meet my newest goal. I try to stay in shape so that I can keep up with my son when he is home (which he might get to come home for Christmas! YAY! He's a US Marine serving over seas).
  • msomers78
    Options
    I'm somewhat of a newbie and also need some accountability partners so would love to be added as well. Ready to make a life style change and could use some extra motivation from others.
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm on here a lot too.....feel free to add me! :D
  • afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm on daily and love to motivate!
  • jadillow70
    Options
    You can add me! I am new to this, and can use all the support I can get...and I will help support you as well!
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm online every day and looking for more friends to keep me motivated. Everyone feel free to add me. (:
  • margarita953
    margarita953 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! I'm not a newbie but I'm looking for friends to motivate me too.
  • emilylorraine12
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anyone else can as well. (:
  • marie_25m
    marie_25m Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP everyday. feel free to add me.
  • ards7
    ards7 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm on here daily & have my diary open so feel free to add me :) same as everyone else.
  • MamaTKicksAss
    Options
    you can totally add me! I am a daily logger and just started and I am in need of the same encouragement. Lets do this!!!
  • ainesis777
    Options
    Hi everybody. I am young, beautiful and full of energy(sometimes). Wait, im talking about my future self! Hahah i am here because i finally decided to come back and get serious about losing weight!!! I NEED some friends here!!!!
    I have the knowledge, now what would keep me going is people needing me as I need you. Would you please add me?!?!
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I also have a very busy schedule but try to manage. Feel free to add me. I always need the extra motivation.
  • jcook412
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too am trying to add people for motivation.
  • therockhound1
    therockhound1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also not a newbie, need some serious motivation. Please feel free to add me. Open for new tips and advic :)

P.S.
    Why am I unable to add/send friend requests? Am I missing a button somewhere?
  • Amymohr
    Options
    you can add me!
  • jdubz18
    jdubz18 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am here regularly and several times in a day. Anyone is welcome to add me....I am competitive and motivated so let's go kick some *kitten*!! :) It's always good to have people hold you accountable. Good luck everyone!
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I log in daily and always support my friends :)
  • nre820
    nre820 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of in the same boat right now....I need some help keeping on track lately! Definitely add me! :)