Suggestions for weight bench

Options
I am shopping for a good weight bench for home gym. Any suggestions out there? I am debating
Between BODY SOLID FID225 and the IRON MASTER SUPER BENCH. Anyone have any thoughts? Pros and cons? Other ideas? I want to get my home gym right the first time!

Replies

• zaidr
    zaidr Posts: 66
    Options
    depends if your going to have someone to workout that will be able to spot you whenever you workout, if you get a weight bench you might be stuck doing light weight all the time bacause people wont be there to spot you. i would recomend geting a bench (just the bench) without the bar and just use dumbells to bench. that way you can go till failure and not have to worry about dropping a bar on your neck. if you use dumbells you can just drop them to each side of your body. hope this helps!!

so it doesnt really matter, just get watever bench looks nice in the room you want it in!
  • wmagoo27
    wmagoo27 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Between those two, I'd go with the superbench. It looks like better construction, has a lot of additional accessories that can be added later, and seems easily adjustable. That being said, I've never used one. General advice for any weight lifting equipment, if you are going to use it regularly, it has to be comfortable for you and do everything you want it to. Buy something nice, or buy it twice.