30DS Group Challenge?

Options
Hi everyone , So this past spring/ summer I was able to lose 24lbs with eating healthy and exercising mostly using jillian micheals dvds, the last 7 of those lbs i have used MFP to record my progress and now I have about 20 more lbs to lose. Im 5'9" and started at 212, now am 188. The past few weeks I've been in kind of a slump and have not been exercising and eating properly..and I can feel it! Im tired, low energy, bad mood, high stress...everything that I had felt before losing weight and this scares the crap out of me!!!
Basically I need some motivation and group support to find my rhythm again! I want to start a challenge!!!
Last time I started weight loss with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, and I'm thinking thats where ill start again, gave me tons fo confidence because I was able to complete the 30 days and made me soo much stronger!

So here is the Challenge: JM 30 day shred, 5-7 days a week. plus sticking with a 1200-1400 calorie diet. with the occasional jog or zumba class Goal is to kickstart my weight loss again and have more energy! Whose with me?

My day 1 starts today! last time i lost 5.6lbs and over 10 inches with this program...hoping to match it this time around!