4 Weeks Post Op from Circumferential Body Lift w/Pics

Options
CyberEd312
CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
I haven't put an update on here in a few weeks and wanted to get something up on MFP. I am healing well, still sore at times and the ab repair continues to lead the way in the discomfort factor. Just feels like I have done a million crunches. Still numb to the touch all the way around and will be til the nerves regenerate which will take time. The weirdest feeling though has to be the feeling of needing to itch but when I go to scratch it the skin is numb so I can not get rid of the itch!! lol.... Anyway just want to get an update out and for those that have not had the opportunity to follow my journey. I put a link to my blog below (which I have the OK from the staff of MFP to list) Thanks for all of the support you all have given me..

Ed

http://www.gettingfit4life.com/

Replies

• danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I haven't put an update on here in a few weeks and wanted to get something up on MFP. I am healing well, still sore at times and the ab repair continues to lead the way in the discomfort factor. Just feels like I have done a million crunches. Still numb to the touch all the way around and will be til the nerves regenerate which will take time. The weirdest feeling though has to be the feeling of needing to itch but when I go to scratch it the skin is numb so I can not get rid of the itch!! lol.... Anyway just want to get an update out and for those that have not had the opportunity to follow my journey. I put a link to my blog below (which I have the OK from the staff of MFP to list) Thanks for all of the support you all have given me..

Ed

http://www.gettingfit4life.com/

Ed, you are doing so well!! Keep healing!! :)
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I had three c-sections so I understand the numbness and itch thing completely!! I hope you continue on the healing path. You're truly inspirational!
  • Nsdnjbl
    Nsdnjbl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job all around.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You are such an increadible inspiration. I imagine your family is extremely proud of you.
  • kmmealey
    kmmealey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ed, happy to see a comment from you. Been wondering how you're doing. I just visited your blog. Your transformation and story are incredible. Thank you for sharing.
  • CBoogie84
    CBoogie84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I just took a look around your blog and am amazed at how far you have come. You are truly an inspiration and have done such an amazing thing not only for your family, but for yourself. Keep doing what your doing and showing others that it can be done!
  • torzorxx
    torzorxx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome job amazing what someone can do when they really put their mind to it, and Kudos for posting up all those pics and your story on your blog, definitely and inspiration to me and others as well i'm sure.
  • janasjourney
    Options
    Your doing amazing. What an inspiration
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well. You're gonna look great in jeans and a t-shirt! TUCKED IN!
  • mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow...you've come a long way ... Great for you!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Looks good Ed.

Must be nice to see more of the results of all your hard work rather than having it covered. So glad it went well for you and hope the rest of the recovery goes just as smoothly!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    You look awesome ! What an amazing accomplishment ! You have worked your *kitten* off ( no pun intended hehe) and it shows.

I went to your blog but your most recent photos Post Op Wk4 are not loading properly, they are all elongated.... every other pic on that blog works.... weird those were the pics I was looking most forward to !!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    you're doing fantastic ED way to go
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You lost two of me. Oh my goodness... I have a little bit of loose skin from losing my 62lbs and sometimes I think
    of getting surgery. It is nothing I can't hide with clothing so I probably wont unless I come into some unexpected money..
    Good for you... Keep living the healthy lifestyle...
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Your website is great, you are truly an inspiration and your healing seems to be coming along great! Bookmarked your site to check up on your progress :D
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I am in awe of the hard work you have done to make this happen! Well done!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and brave to share so much - I have to ask how many pounds of skin was removed?
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You are extremely brave, that is a huge wound and looks very painful. Glad your healing is coming along nicely and you must be so please with the result. Keep everyone posted on your recovery :)
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I happened to see your post! I've always loved following when you post updates and I must have missed some in between. I didn't know you were having the surgery, and I'm so happy things are going well for you. When I tell people about MFP and ask if it really does help, I like to tell people about you. Thanks for posting the link to your blog, as I wasn't aware you had one. Sure it's cliche, but you REALLY ARE an inspiration! Heal well~
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I read right before you went into surgery, but hadn't looked at the pictures. My goodness what a journey you have traveled. I hope you continue to heal well and quickly and that you continue to get results you are striving for. COngrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!