Saying goodbye to the 200's

Options
Have lost 85 pounds still have a ways to go. Working on getting to "1derland" Have not been in the 100's sense my son was born (he is 15).

Anyone else working to get out of the 200's?

Replies

• BurkYoung
    Options
    Congrats !!!!!! Yuppers... 6'0" down 126.4 pounds... 17 to go before I am sub 200 and I stop... keep up the good work !!!
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just recently went to onederland! Loving it too :)
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Me!! I am about 257 right now so quite a bit to go too!
  • princessanna2662
    Options
    Ummmm yessss! I can taste onderland....same exact situation my son is 5 and havent seen the 100's since he was conceived!
  • NorthwestPA
    NorthwestPA Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you. :smile: Keep up the good work
  • jgsparks89
    jgsparks89 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just 2 tiny (though they sometimes feel big) lbs away!
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    16.5 lbs away! It's been almost 8 years for me.
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am definitely working towards 1derland, however I have yet to get into Tudorland... Go get 'em!!!
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I don't remember what 1derland is like... can't remember the last time I was there. But I'm only 8lbs away!

Great job everyone!
  • michaelcox39
    michaelcox39 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 38 pounds to go. Haven't been there since college. I'll be 56 on Friday. A long way to go. but, I am committed this time.
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am totally with you. I have two kids and after #2 I have not been able to get under 2! I have about 13lbs to go! Add me (and any other female in this boat) if you like!
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    1derland - man I can't wait. I am 5.1 pounds from breaking into 1derland. I wanted to be there by the 31st - but not sure I will make it... But hopefully I will be posting here soon that I have made it!!!
  • donnajaycody
    Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only one losing the baby fat. 23 pounds to go before onderland for me. I haven't been in the. 100's since my son was conceived either! Sadly, he's 20 now.
  • mishomart
    mishomart Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I haven't been under 200 since becomin pregnant with my daughter. She will be 4 in January. I'm 35, 36ish pounds away.
  • donnabeheyt
    donnabeheyt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was in onederland in the beginning of this year until my ob/gyn gave me celexa. I gained 20 lbs
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Down to 197 for now. Hoping I won't jump up back to it without exercising. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • tracyhall63
    tracyhall63 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am there in onederland!!! I feels so good. The hard work does payoff. It took me forever, and I do mean forever to get past it. I think I had a mental block about it or my body was happy there or something but now I am 20 pounds below it!! See you when you arrive!!:flowerforyou:
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    4 more pounds put's me at 199 which is almost inconceivable that it's that close... Great work keep going!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I am!! I have 14 pounds to go. It's my goal to get there by New Years. :smile:
  • lkbhagolum
    lkbhagolum Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started...hoping....