my biggest fear....

Options
is getting way overweight. Right now i weigh 165, im 5'5" so im technically overweight already. Getting even more overweight is one of my biggest fears. But i continue to do nothing! I keep saying im going to start exercising but then when the time comes to it i never do. What is wrong with me?? I try to make better choices eating. Like today i stopped at mcdonalds and got the grilled chicken ranch BLT with no fries or drink. But then again i was already drinking a mountain dew. I already am unhappy with my body. I get frustrated when i try on cute clothes. Why cant i get motivated? Any advice??? I dont even know what to do anymore.

Replies

• NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and right now 207lbs. So technically I am obese. I know what you're going though, I was there but now I'm working on it and feeling better. If you need support or motivation, its all over this site. Add me if you like, maybe we can help keep each other motivated :)
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    First, stop setting a 'time to start'. If you don't start right the **** now, you probably won't ever start.

Second, McDonald's is ****, no matter what you are eating from there.

Third, regular soda is the devil. I have seen more than one person drop over 20 pounds just from phasing that out. Go diet, or switch to water and buy some caffeine pills.

Fourth, you really need to start hating the shape you are in. I don't mean 'oh wow, I'm a little fat today'. I mean '**** this, my body is not meant to suck like this, and I could be completely ****ing awesome if I just get off of my *kitten* and stop eating bull****'.
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5 and I know how you feel, I lost a bit of weight before starting here and I WILL get to 58 kilos!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    First, stop setting a 'time to start'. If you don't start right the **** now, you probably won't ever start.

Second, McDonald's is ****, no matter what you are eating from there.

Third, regular soda is the devil. I have seen more than one person drop over 20 pounds just from phasing that out. Go diet, or switch to water and buy some caffeine pills.

Fourth, you really need to start hating the shape you are in. I don't mean 'oh wow, I'm a little fat today'. I mean '**** this, my body is not meant to suck like this, and I could be completely ****ing awesome if I just get off of my *kitten* and stop eating bull****'.

Love the honesty! thanks i will try to remember that my body should not suck! It should be ****ing awesome!