Confused

ccdo
ccdo Posts: 217
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
hi everyone need to understand something. i eat 1200 calories a day and maybe a little more cause i excercise everyday for an hour. but the thing is that one day im over 100lbs and then 24hours later im below that by 4lbs less. just wondering why is this happeneing. i know that i should not always go for scales in loosing weight. could it be muscle weight from excercise ?????? i dont know just a bit worried that im gaining weight and then loosing it next day its weird thanks everyone

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• samseed101
    samseed101 Posts: 97 Member
    That's why you don't jump on a scale everyday. Your weight is going to naturally fluctuate on a day to day basis. matter of fact, it's going to fluctuate throughout the day as well. You can almost guarantee that by the end of the day, you will weigh more than you did in the morning. And then when you wake up the next day, you will weigh less than you did the night before.

It's typically water weight and nothing to worry about. Instead of checking daily, check weekly and watch for trends. And when you do check, make sure it's the same time every day. Typically, the best time is to check right after you wake up and go to the bathroom in the morning.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    You should weigh yourself weekly - at the same time of day using the same scale. I weigh myself on Monday mornings right after I wake up and use the bathroom. Good luck with your journey.
  • ccdo
    Thanks for the advise both of you i will weigh weekly on saturdays at the same time everyday week thank you :flowerforyou:
  • ccdo
    You should weigh yourself weekly - at the same time of day using the same scale. I weigh myself on Monday mornings right after I wake up and use the bathroom. Good luck with your journey.

good luck to you too :smile:
  • ccdo
    That's why you don't jump on a scale everyday. Your weight is going to naturally fluctuate on a day to day basis. matter of fact, it's going to fluctuate throughout the day as well. You can almost guarantee that by the end of the day, you will weigh more than you did in the morning. And then when you wake up the next day, you will weigh less than you did the night before.

It's typically water weight and nothing to worry about. Instead of checking daily, check weekly and watch for trends. And when you do check, make sure it's the same time every day. Typically, the best time is to check right after you wake up and go to the bathroom in the morning.

thanks i understand bettter now and feel relieved :happy:
  • samseed101
    samseed101 Posts: 97 Member
    thanks i understand bettter now and feel relieved :happy:

No problem :) On a typical day, it's not unusual for me to be 4 - 5 pounds heavier at night than I am first thing in the morning. :) Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • ccdo
    thanks same to you good luck with reaching ur goal i feel more at ease knowing all the info :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.