Starting again...again.

Options

Replies

• meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I may feel as I am on again off again...but really I am dedicated to MFP and I will log the days I go over. So when I feel I fell off the wagon and wondered why I gained a few pounds back I have my diary staring me in the face telling me why!!!! Its good to start again!
  • KYBETH
    KYBETH Posts: 52
    Options
    Nothing wrong with starting over.
  • nothingwithouttea
    Options
    I remember why I loved this site so much now, you're all awesome! I've already had two amazing messages of support and now my invitations are going wild. We can doooo this! :)
  • tigztag
    tigztag Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    me too. originally joined oct 2010 but this is my last re-start. i want to lose 189 lbs by december 2013 and get in the best shape of my life! i could use all the support i can get. feel free to add me.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I am still chugging along, but company and trips to friends sabotage me. I just get up the next day and start again. Never give up. It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle.
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
  • Starleng
    Starleng Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm back as well. Please add me. Anyone else that wants to add me? Please feel free. I need all the support I can get. Not only I'm I back to clean up my eating, loose weight, but I am tackling P90X (for the 3rd time) and I really want to go all 90 days instead of a couple of weeks. Thanks all!
  • mrshealthywoman
    Options
    I am starting over again also, became a 24-7 caregiver for my hubby so he has become my focus so gained all my weight back so thought this would be a good support to try and get control..I know what to do, it's doing it..
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I love how you put it: "Starting again...again." Me too.
  • Michelles5
    Michelles5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started again yesterday too! Lets start over together hoping to meet our goals and let this be our last start to only finish with awesome results! LETS GO GIANTS!! WHOOHOO!

:smile:
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    AMEN, sister! I haven't figured out what it's really going to take for me to get back to my goal weight. I've been yo-yo'ing on the same 7 pounds for over a year and it's killing me - inside and out. I've been trying to get pregnant with my 2nd child for about 4 months and I'm almost certain its because I need to lose weight and jump start my system... it worked like a charm last time. I just need to hold myself accountable and stop making excuses. Feel free to friend me!
  • MidgetGidget
    Options
    The really bad thing is NOT starting over. For over a year and a half I must have started over 100 times. But somehow, about 5 weeks ago I started over and didn't stop. I don't know what it is that makes it doable one time when it wasn't before, but it happens. I would be interested to know if anyone knows why, all of a sudden, it clicks. As of today, I've lost 8 lbs. It's not a monumental weight loss. It is slow. It's not always a steady loss. One week, despite being pretty much perfect, I only managed to stay the same. But today, it is 8 lbs.

The trick is never to stop starting over until you get to a point when it's not starting over, it's just the way you live your life.
  • helenling
    Options
    I'm starting again...this time is for good!
  • Bogditzy
    Bogditzy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am starting again as well..actually I've been running for a while but didn't track food or anything in here just with Endomondo (now I can link the app to myfitnesspal so that's a bonus! ) ..let's see how it goes :D Feel free to add me.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I have 25-30 lbs to lose and I want that gone by the time I graduate in june...
    =)
  • ChristaNorris
    ChristaNorris Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again again again myself... Why can't I just wake up skinny!?
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Over the past few months I've fallen so far off the wagon it's come around and run over me. And then backed up and ran over me again. But I'm feeling like crap and my clothes aren't fitting so well anymore, so I've got to pull myself together and get going again. I ordered Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, and when it arrives I'm going to start going home at lunch to get my butt kicked.

Anyone here can feel free to add me!!
  • bouselhoff
    Options
    Hope everyone doesn't mind me adding them too.. I'm starting again, again as well (seems like every week, lately)!!
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I am restarting my starting as well....again. I really love this site!! I need all the encouragement I can get, as I have a lot to lose (which, in essence, will make those of us losers all winners! yeah us!!)
  • michellersalo
    michellersalo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started on here for a while, decided to do weight watchers and then came back. The important thing is that you are back! Keeping working hard and remember the reasons that you started in the first place. :)