'Fit for Life'

Options
jeets888
jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
Hi Guys,

So in my quest to lose close to 25 - 28kg's (15 shed and 10 to go), I've tried many different things ... as they say, there is more then one way to skin a cat. I consider myself my own guinnea pig and try and take advice where i can but more importantly, like to try different approaches and adopt best practices.

That being said ... something i'm trying currently and am in week3 of is 'Fit For Life' - book written in the 80's by a then Mr and Mrs Diamond. Apart from the beers (not part of this lifestyle/diet plan), ive pretty much kept to it and would encourage people looking for results but stuggling with attaining them to give it a go - works wonders in combination with excercise and also gives you some interesting theories to wrap your mind around. Whether or not i'll keep on it after the 28 day plan is done, i dont know, but i certainly would have learnt a whole lot and will definitely adopt some of the principles into my lifestyle thereafter.

So yeah, if you like me (willing to try different things and see what suits you best) and have nothing to lose but shed the fat, i say give it a try. It also works wonders as a detox!

If anyone has tried it or something similiar - please share your thoughts.

And so we keep peservering in our quest ...Heres wishing you all the best!

Replies

• crushhazard
    crushhazard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i was on Fit for Life for many years and it really worked for me. Greatly reduced weight, increased energy. the only problem for me was that I always felt at least a little hungry. I would get a dull ache right under my rib cage that would just never go away. Have you had this problem?
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Not had any issues as yet - trialing it for a month and defeinitely seeing lots of great results ... moving forward, after the 28 days is done, i will incorporate most of the principals into my diet but will not be strict on myself. As you say, hunger becomes a norm. But its very interesting - love the out of the box thinking.