What type of undies do you wear.......?

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i dont wear undies under my workout clothes....they move around too much...

i typically wear bike shorts or capris that are spandex so they are tight against my skin the way i like it when working out...
  • MarcoRod
    MarcoRod Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    LOL. Great term!
    Boxer breifs. Nothing worse than getting chub rub on a run!
  • Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options
    I assumed everyone went commando with workout clothes since they have the undies build in. I guess if I was going to wear regular shorts I'd have on my daily wear boxer-briefs. I don't like the thought of having a wad of wet cotton between my legs though.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    thong or none- yes I'm serious. I hate the bunch or drenched undies.

underwear.jpg
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Under Armour compression shorts.
    Same. Mine were in the hamper the other day, so I worked out in my regular boxer briefs... It was awful lol. UA is just awesome when it comes to workout gear IMO
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    whatevers clean, but I do have have 3 pairs of undies I got for working out. they're just black spandex compression-ish boyshorts and sports bras.
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    None!! So not needed!!!
  • bigtwagner
    Options
    i like compression shorts because it eliminates chaffing
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I just wear what I've been wearing all day, which is boxer briefs.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I run in under armour underwear. A little pricey but worth it because I sweat - a lot! For every day workouts I usually wear Body by Victoria. For all of you ladies going without underwear, make sure your pants aren't see through. I've seen way too many woman with nothing on underneath not realizing their butt crack can be seen through their workout pants.
  • danimal5867
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Champion C9 gear. Good product and great prices at Target. I have their running shorts with built-in briefs but if I'm wearing other shorts or workout pants I go with their compression boxers. Keeps everything in place and wicks away the excess sweat. When I reach my goal weight I might consider UA but when I keep going down in sizes the Target prices are much friendlier than Scheel's.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    If I'm wearing my yoga pants (I don't do yoga, I just find the pants super comfy to work out in), I don't wear undies. But if I'm wearing gym shorts, I just wear whatever...I don't put much thought into them unless they start crawling up my crack :explode:
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Cotton thongs don't rub when you run
  • _AalexisA_
    _AalexisA_ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the time my friend wore a quick dry thong with cotton pants to the gym. She was walking around with a thong shaped wet spot on her pants!
    I wear regular cotton myself.

LOL
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I like the shorts with built in undies, now with yoga pants it is either thong (and it becomes very uncomfortable) or none
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I go commando.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    If this doesn't turn into a picture thread, it's a damn shame.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    If this doesn't turn into a picture thread, it's a damn shame.

junk.jpg
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    On the bike? Bike shorts...your first set of saddle sores from wearing cotton drawers on the bike will teach you quickly not to do that :noway:
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    <--- hangs head in shame, admits to wearing all white cotton grannie panties. :blushing: