Here's to day 1

peckelpea
peckelpea Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Well here I am.. I'm serious this time...(you know we've all been here more than once!) I actually started my "new life style" 2 weeks ago and have already lost 4 lbs.

Well here I am. I wiegh 281lbs I want to loose 100! My husband and I want to have children someday and my Doc. is encouraging me to loose wieght now.

Happy Working out!!!

peckelpea

Replies

• claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    hi!
    I only joined this site this week, and am finding it VERY helpful, and everyone is really encouraging!!
    Well done for your 4lb loss!!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Congratulations on taking a big step towards a new life! I hope you'll find this site as helpful and insightful as I have! Come to us when you have questions, need support, or have something to share! Welcome, welcome, welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • kas1021
    kas1021 Posts: 92
    I joined for the same reason. We want kids one day. good luck! :flowerforyou: & welcome!!
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    welcome to mfp!
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    I started the first of January. My hubby got me 3 months with a personal trainer. Alas, not the young hunky guy but she's great! She told me to use My Fitness Plan. I always knew you were supposed to journal but I didn't really beleive it helped. It does! I have lost 8 1/2 inches and 2 pounds. I told her last week that I earned 600 calories through exercise. She quickly said, "Oh no no no! You don't earn extra calories! 1200 to 1400 PERIOD! Burn don't earn!!" LOL She's great, though. She keeps me accountable and this site helps me to track and PLAN ahead which is a HUGE step for me!! Good luck to all!! You'll be seeing me!
This discussion has been closed.