Men; Presents?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    A happy time involving a mouth and some humming......in the morning...every morning...for 365 days...

that says I love you.

/end thread.
    You are wise beyond your years!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    A set of handcuffs
    A bottle of massage oil
    A paddle
    Some whipped cream
    candles
    chocolate
    a blindfold

I have all this. LOL
    A happy time involving a mouth and some humming......in the morning...every morning...for 365 days...

that says I love you.

/end thread.

I have this as well... Not quite 365, since we dont live together lol.
  • CallieM15
    Options
    men gifts are harder than girl gifts! we have sooooo many things we like and want, and not all over $50, but men stuff is usually more expensive. I was interested in this thread, all though its not getting many REAL answers.

what are the guys hobbies? my husbands are video games, cooking, his car, chess, guitar, etc.

does he like sports? outdoor guy? that be the first step I guess.

Hes not really into sport, other then dancing. Hes a break dancer.

He loves clothing.
    Music
    Dancing
    Alcohol
    Video games (duhhh)

His main present is a Dre Speaker... 400$ flippin thing! But I know hell love it, hes been trying to take my roommates for a while now.
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hes your man. I would think if you knew him, you would know what to get him.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i used to break too! but now lifting + breaking i couldn't juggle with both so i stopped :\.
    But yea they dress colorfully. You can probably buy him some cool kicks online =)
  • CallieM15
    Options
    If he grills get him the Pig Tail Food Flipper (Amazon), I have a set of two but I only use the long one about 20'' long. If he doesn't grill get rid of him. =)

Oh he grills. THANKGOODNESS. So yummy.

And great Idea!
  • CallieM15
    Options
    i used to break too! but now lifting + breaking i couldn't juggle with both so i stopped :\.
    But yea they dress colorfully. You can probably buy him some cool kicks online =)

Thats what I was thinking. He wants a RC jacket... He keeps talking about them... I just dont know where to get one, I have found plently female ones, and not enough time to order online, his birthday is next week.

As for shoes, Jordans are always in style for men... right? LMAO
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I use this website. Its main focus is gifts for men

http://www.themanregistry.com/default.aspx
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    get him a nice watch
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Jordans? ewww no
    if i had a gf it would be soooo cool if she got me some kicks like these:
    http://www.amazon.com/Adidas-Smith-Darth-Limited-Sneakers/dp/B005GBYOC8/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1351110843&sr=8-10&keywords=adidas+star+wars

Also you can search adidas star wars collection they have a whole lotta cool shoes and shirts and sweaters.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    All else go here... www.thinkgeek.com

This. Just shop for everyone here. It's awesome.
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Golf outing, video games, bottle of favorite liqour, chrome for his motorcycle or truck, trip to casnio with the guys, guns, sporting event ticket, something nice for his garage
  • CallieM15
    Options
    This is already what I got:

MAIN: 400$ speaker since he LOVES his music and dancing.

SMALL:
    #1: A jar, filled with M&Ms thats says "I made you trailmix, but only added the good stuff!" - Chocolate lover

#2: A Dr Suess book "Its your Birthday!" - Loves to read, thought it was cute.

#3: Bottle of Gentlemans Jack that says "Heres some whiskey; Lets get frisky!"

#4: Painting, I painted him canvas cause he keeps asking for something I paint.

Yes; im a dork. But he loves me for it.
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I like the coach card case/money holder/keyfob. it keeps stuff well organized and I like traveling light especially when at work,
  • boodlelibra
    boodlelibra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I got my husband a Guinness bottle opener - the kind that attaches to the wall - and he loved it. I found it at a liquor store, but they have it on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Arthur-Guinness-Mounted-Bottle-Opener/dp/B0006I0HJ0

The cap catcher is a good idea too, I kept stepping on caps because I didn't have that!