Vitamins??

Options
Im just wondering if im taking the right mix of vitamins and dont want to take too many but cant really find the right multi-vitamin...
Anyways, I have some Acai berry that you take 2x a day, and flaxseed 3x a day and i take vitamin b complex 1x a day, and they really seem to have boosted my weight loss and given me energy.

But recently I got some green tea pills but not sure if thats basically the same as the acai so dont know if i should take them together.

Also got some vitamin A+D just because I read it was good for my skin, and wanted to take some E too for my skin, butttt I dont want to OD it.. is there a good multivitamin that would maybe combine all these or would it be less effective??

Just kinda lost on the vitamin thing =)
I mainly want:
Energy, anything of course that would speed up the ol metab! something good for my skin perhaps... The less I have to take the better but I really like what ive been taking now!

Replies

• Romba
    Romba Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Centrum is awesome.

I used to take my own mix of vitamins...I took a bunch, selenium, vitamin c, vitamin D, zinc, blah blah blah and I gained alot of weight.

I have done ALOT of research on vitamins because of a medical condition and looked into specialty stores like GNC and Vitamin World.

Even though they say theirs is better, based on my research, Centrum has a better mix.

And you can add fish oil caplets too if you do not get alot of fish in your diet since fish oil is proven to promote weight loss, helping your Cortisol levels.
  • biffy107
    Options
    On the Bs what you dont use you get rid of naturaly. I also use a multi.