Body Bugg?

Options
Anyone have it? Recommend it?

Replies

• jennkohler
    Options
    I want one. A lady that I work wears hers everyday and absolutly loves it.
  • biffy107
    Options
    I JUST got one off E BAY. havent had a chance to use it yet.
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have one and love it. I do not have to guess at calories burned or how much I have done. I am very pleased with it. Get one you will not be sorry. God Bless, brenda
  • arasm
    arasm Posts: 65
    Options
    I have a polar F6. Just got it this week. Didn't want to crack for the body bugg $$. Thought I would give the Polar a try first before spending the big bucks. So far I am loving the polar. My sisters personal trainer recommended it & so far I have not been sorry for getting it. It is soooooo great knowing exactly what I'm burning & staying "in " my burn zone. I also didn't like the "look" of the BB and felt that the polar was better looking, it comes with a chest band and when I wear it, I forget I have it on.
    Good luck with whatever it is you choose to do.
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have a polar F6. Just got it this week. Didn't want to crack for the body bugg $$. Thought I would give the Polar a try first before spending the big bucks. So far I am loving the polar. My sisters personal trainer recommended it & so far I have not been sorry for getting it. It is soooooo great knowing exactly what I'm burning & staying "in " my burn zone. I also didn't like the "look" of the BB and felt that the polar was better looking, it comes with a chest band and when I wear it, I forget I have it on.
    Good luck with whatever it is you choose to do.

I also have the Polar F6...it also tells calories and is a lot less expensive than the Body Bugg.
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Use ebay if you choose a bodybugg it is cheaper there and most come with the membership. Mine did and I paid a fraction of the cost.
  • Shelley130
    Options
    I just got mine two weeks ago and love, love, love it. I also purchased the digital display with it. At anytime during the day I can look at it and know if I need to step it up. It's like having someone on your shoulder motivating you to keep moving all day long.
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I got an email about the body bugg this morning, i had never heard of it before is it basically just a pedometer?
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hubby is bugging me about letting him get one. We have a friend that has one and has lost about 30lbs using it.

Our friend says that it gives you all the information on exactly how many calories you have burned that day. I told hubby that having the information is awesome IF you are going to USE the information. They run about $200 and the e-membership is an additional cost.

Thanks for the tip on ebay... will have to check prices there. I know he wants one and is birthday is coming up soon.
  • Shelley130
    Options
    I got an email about the body bugg this morning, i had never heard of it before is it basically just a pedometer?

It does come with a pedometer function but it also measures how many calories you are expending all day. Whether at rest or at the gym or just doing the dishes. It measures with a 92% accuracy rate. So on days I go to the gym I burn about 3400 cals. I eat between 1200 - 1500. A deficit of 1000 cals a day equals 2 pounds a week.
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    oh wow thats pretty cool, sounds pretty expensive though, i'll have to see how cheap ebay has them lol