New here and looking for friends!

Options
Hello!
I'm a mom of one, who works full time and is having trouble finding enough hours in the day!
I have a five-year old son who is the light of my life. I want to get back to a healthy weight for him and myself.
I'm looking for friends who can keep me motivated and are willing to share their food diaries and exercise ideas (I will do the same!).

Take care and all the best to you!

Replies

• Lantzbug
    Options
    I just realized this was you! How awesome to have someone on here that I actually know in person.
  • tmc0415
    tmc0415 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi!! You're too funny! I bet you wondered who was posting comments on your page!
  • Lantzbug
    Options
    I'm a little slow sometimes lol.
  • LCSoulkat
    LCSoulkat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Am on a lot. Feel free to add me. Together, we can do this :)
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • LaColombicana
    LaColombicana Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me! The more, the merrier!
  • lynn_hickey
    lynn_hickey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've been using my fitness pal since march, but just discovered these boards and awesome community today!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    The more the merrier- feel free to add me :)
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :) My kids are my main reason for starting this journey and not giving up. :)
  • dewell2
    dewell2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just sent a request.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I've been on since the first of the year. Have reached my goal, but continue to log to stay in check. The motivation and support part is the icing on the cake, it's both ways.
  • casswash2400
    casswash2400 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm a stay home mother of five who is trying to lose all that extra weight I gained from all my kids. I can use all they extra motivation I can get while I love to give motivation as well. I realize that weight ls is a tough journey for everyone.
  • mscookiesncream
    Options
    Hi, I am cookie a mother of two and I am new to really recording my progress...so I decided today to keep up with my calories and to join more motivated friends..The weight that you see is not all I lost since I started my journey..but I will start from here so we can all help each other..God bless and good luck to each and all..Feel free to add me to your list..thanks...
  • KJ14
    KJ14 Posts: 287
    Options
    HI! Welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a mom of one and also work full time! :)
  • christina1d
    christina1d Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to this and looking for some friends and support. I discovered this app and website today and I am so excited to start.