Turned 30, time to drop the weight

Options
Hi guys,

Stephen from Dublin, Ireland here. Just getting started on this and some friends would help. Short term goal is to drop about 70lbs, then perhaps continue it from there.

I'm always up for challenges and if there is someone near me who also has a large uphill task in the weight department, I'd even be happy to have mutual encouragement/*kitten* kicking sessions to ensure we lose the necessary lbs & inches! I'm a social drinker, but unfortunately for my weight I'm too goddamn social ;)

Anyone who wants a friend please add me

Stephen

Replies

• Chiengi
    Chiengi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a social drinker, but unfortunately for my weight I'm too goddamn social ;)

LOL! Feel free to add me.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Hi, Stephen!

Welcome, feel free to add me. This place has made it easier to monitor what I eat, eat healthier, and be more active.

Good Luck!
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Alright, feel free to add ;)
  • giggles213
    giggles213 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I sent an add request to you already. I'm in the same boat. I'll be 32 in a few months and its time to drop some of this weight and start on a healthy road. Good luck
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has added me and for the messages of support - I can and will do this and I'll be there for everyone who wants support too :) I'm competitive and looking for some big losses early to make inroads on target...so much so I've a minimum of 22lbs to shed before Christmas (9 weeks) or it'll be even more pleasant for my brother :D