first day woes

Options
First full day using this site... And I never realized how much calories i actually eat in a day! What a shock! So hopefully getting the hang of this calorie counting will get my life on the right track... I made some poor mistakes because i was craving sweets when i wasnt even hungry =/ ... The begining is always tough, so i just have to keep my head high and do better tomorrow =)

Replies

• HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    There are lots of great tools here, and lots of :heart: AMAZING:heart: people! Use what you can and you'll do great!

Here's a link to a thread on healthy snacks, maybe you can get a few ideas so that the next time you want to snack you can eat something without adding too many calories!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/77847-your-favorite-low-fat-snack

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Treat yourself to a pack of gum. It will curb that sweet tooth and save you plenty of times! It has for me. My favorite brand is 5 Gum. I really like their Zing & Solstice flavors. Also, mint gum + anything pretty much tastes BLECH!
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    I remember those first day woes.
    It does get better.
    Good luck on your weight loss journey.
    :flowerforyou:
  • augustbells
    Options
    You're not alone. I remember my first day woes...actually for me it was first week woes. Don't worry it gets better. You just have to wait for your body to adjust.