Lost Sight and now ready to Regain Ground!!!

Options
Hi my name is Bonnie. I just turned 30 and wonder where has time gone. I used to play competitive soccer year round until I had my 2 knee surgery while playing soccer and a bad ankle sprain. Since then I have not done much. I would like to get back into the game of things. I need to lose 60 lbs. People say I look good and do not look like the weight I am but I want to weight what I weighed when I was play soccer. I did not appreciate myself then but I do now. And amongst other reasons. If I keep at the pace that I just started I should be able to weigh my ideal weight on May 19, 2013. Will this be exact? Well I hope so but I needed so sort of date. This date is no date particular but just a calculations from the past Sunday when I officially decided to make a choice to do something about my weight and health. I could use some friends who have similar stories and get where I am coming from and who are usually on MyFitnessPal for encouragement and etc. I am a great encourager and love being there for people. So feel free to add me. I am serious and ready to do this and I am sticking to this!