Roseanne Barr can save us all

Options
sleepytexan
sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
I just opened my vote-by-mail ballot to discover that Roseanne Barr is the Presidential Nominee for the Peace and Freedom Party.

I am both surprised and delighted (half-true).

This changes everything (not at all true).

:laugh:

Replies

• GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    She announced her candidacy on Comedy Central during her roast. True story.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    Oh, and "politics" is banned from being discussed on the forum. Also a true story, sadly.
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You know there is something wrong when you announce your candidacy on Comedy Central!!!!! And just when I thought the race was interesting enough, here comes Roseanne Barr!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Oh, and "politics" is banned from being discussed on the forum. Also a true story, sadly.

Just discussing my surprise and delight, counselor.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options

Just discussing my surprise and delight, counselor.
    That's just hot.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Is discussing Rosanne Barr as President considered politics? Isn't that more science fiction? I mean I think there is a better chance Tom Arnold's right nut could be President.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options

Is discussing Rosanne Barr as President considered politics? Isn't that more science fiction? I mean I think there is a better chance Tom Arnold's right nut could be President.
    Tom Arnold's Right Nut 2016
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Her name is not included on my early mailing ballot :(:(
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Actually, Roseanne Barr serves very well as a diet aid, so I see the site connection.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

But it won't stay on topic. Never does. Give it a few more posts and someone will chime in saying "well at least she's better than so-and-so."
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    Actually, Roseanne Barr serves very well as a diet aid, so I see the site connection.
    She causes me to lose my appetite.
  • homerjspartan
    Options

But it won't stay on topic. Never does. Give it a few more posts and someone will chime in saying "well at least she's better than so-and-so."

Not to get off topic, but....

She has about the same chance as the Giants do of winning the World Series.....
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

OH NO YOU DIDNT!

SF 2012
  • homerjspartan
    Options

OH NO YOU DIDNT!

Oh. I went there. Calling my shot. Tigers in 2012. Arnold's Right Nut in 2016. Oprah's Left Boob in 2020 (Right Boob as VP).