Replies

• timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    deep fry em' :laugh:
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Saute brocoli or green beans with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes and I defy you to not love it! Sprinkle a little parmesan on too!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I don't like veggies either but I can tolerate anything except corn if it is seasoned right sometimes you just have to play with seasonings but I have found that some lemon pepper season can make almost any veggie taste great
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Try roasting them. Roasted vegetables are among my favorite ways to enjoy them. Asparagus, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, zucchini, squash, brussels spots, broccoli, cauliflower... They're all so good drizzled with some olive oil and salt and pepper.
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I sympathize. I'm not much for veggies. Over the years, I've gradually learned ways I like to eat at least some vegetables.

I also strongly dislike vinegar, so that includes most salad dressings. I will sometimes make dressings myself using lemon juice for the acid (which balances nicely with spinach, IMHO).

Some other ideas can be found here:
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/eat-your-vegetables-15-tips-for-veggie-haters
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    So eat offal instead.

Raw liver is AWESOME!!! For real.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. I only eat cucumbers, green peppers and green beans. I think broccoli and cauliflower smell like dirty socks. Some good ideas on here, maybe I'll give them another shot.