To the 5ft 6.5 incher's

Options
I have currently set a goal for myself at 150. The lowest that I have even reached in my adultishood age was 160, then I allowed it to creep up again. I WILL reach 150. For this height (moderate booty/chested/CURVY) what is YOUR goal? Or if you reached your goal, what was it (if you are aroundish said height) Thanks all!

Replies

• x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    I'm 5'6" with a medium frame and currently 134 lbs. I don't necessarily want to lose any more but I still have a fair amount of fat so I"m still working on it. I'm assuming something around 125 lbs would be about right for me.
  • grammiejul
    grammiejul Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150 too. I'm 5'6". I still have a ways to go, and might change my mind once I am closer to goal.
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies. grammiejul: This is where I'm at as well. Pre MFP I was 225. Starting MFP I was 219.6. I'm 35, and the lowest I remember weighing after HS was 125-130. I dont want to lose my curvyness, but truly like to see how low I can be and still look healthy.
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I figure 150 is a good place to aim for. Optimally, I can get under that, but I'd be ridiculously happy with 150.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Woot woot for my height exactly!!!! haha My goal is also 150 because of my build, I am a brick house of muscle but I will re-evaluate in 8 lbs and see what I think!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My goal is 135. i got that from a website
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 5.5" and I am at 147. I am wanting to get down to 140 or 130. I figure I will take a look and see what I look like at 140, then reevaluate.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    <-- 5'6" my goal is 130-135#

I am at 138#. I was always been thin-to-normal, then had some female issues and ended up having a hysterectomy and am working my way back to wear I started.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    160. That is the upper limit to "healthy weight" for height. I might change it later but that gave me 60 lbs to lose so I figured keep it simple.
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 too. I have a large, muscular frame and current weight 153. My goal is around 135 :)
  • WRXymama
    Options
    I'm not alone!!!! Wanna be my friend? lol I'm currently doing C2 5K as well...but at my own pace Example: On Wk 6 day 3...but started middle May.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    We can be friends. I graduated from C25K in August. I am at about 2-3 miles three times a week. Depends on the day. I have been adding in hill training so I can't go as far.
  • sunnygirl87
    sunnygirl87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My goal is 140. That would be being fit at that weight. I've been 150 but was swimming about 5 miles a day, competing on swim team. I thought I was fat! AND I've been 117# swimming and riding horses BUT STILL THOUGHT I WAS FAT.. so.. Maybe it's not about a number? Maybe it's about how you feel about yourself, your body, your satisfaction with your meal plan? Best wishes to you. I'll let you know when I get to 140 if it's good enough. BTW, I liked myself at 200# so what do I know?
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    hi im 38 172 cm that 5 6 i think, currently 155 looking at about 5 more kilos to go about 10 pounds, so 145. Goodluck on your journey everyone x :)
  • perfecttwelve
    perfecttwelve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'6.5"! YAY! I thought I was the only one ;)

My Weight Watchers lifetime goal (which I had to have a freaking DOCTOR'S NOTE to authorize due to it being "too high" for WW standards) was always 155.

I thought I looked damn good at that weight ... I was a size 10-12, though with today's sizes, probably more like a 10. That is my current goal, to get back to 155 and stay there for the rest of my life!
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sorry i'm not 5'6 ...I'm 5'4 and my goal is 140-145....like you I'm curvy, larger chest, smaller waist and curvy hips. At my smallest I was 150 and looked great , I always got compliments on my figure and people would be surprised I weighed that much! so I think 150 is a great target for you. Besides the body fat% is a better guide then weight. :smile:
  • Lobster1987
    Lobster1987 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I want to be 140
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    I am 5 ft 6.5 inches also and my goal is 145 pds. I have 24 pds to go to get there.
  • WRXymama
    Options
    I'm also 5'6.5"! YAY! I thought I was the only one ;)

My Weight Watchers lifetime goal (which I had to have a freaking DOCTOR'S NOTE to authorize due to it being "too high" for WW standards) was always 155.

I thought I looked damn good at that weight ... I was a size 10-12, though with today's sizes, probably more like a 10. That is my current goal, to get back to 155 and stay there for the rest of my life!

As if I wrote this myself...down to the WW and EVERYTHING! I had thoughts about changing my ewight to 145, but would just like to hit 150/155 and hang out there for awhile...like forever
  • crazylikefox
    Options
    I round up and call myself 5'7", but according to my official PT measurement, I'm half an inch shorter than I always thought I was. I weighed in at 155lbs on the 13th for my fitness test, and I passed it but with tons of room for improvement.

My goal is get to around 150lbs, and then see if I can wiggle down to 140lbs. I think at 140lbs I will be able to score much higher because that is 15 less pounds to carry for the run portion of the test. The run portion is always what kills me.