PCOS - for the ladies!

Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi ladies,

Anybody suffering from PCOS? I might be borderline. Just wondering how you all got your free testosterone levels and SBHG levels in normal range?

Did exercise help anyone conceive? I want to avoid taking clomid in order to get pregnant.

Kindly answer and help me understand more about this.

Thanks!

Replies

• I don't have any answers for you, I was just officially diagnosed on Thursday. I'm bumping so I can read the answers you get.

I was given Metformin and BC to start off with. I'm hoping to concieve when I find a willing donor, lol, but not now.:wink:
  • afyfe
    afyfe Posts: 93
    Before I had my daughter, nothing work to get my levels normal. I tried to lose weight but was unsuccessful and metformin did nothing. She was a clomid baby. Since my weight loss now though, all signs except excessive hair have gone away and my levels are *almost* normal.
  • michfitzhome
    michfitzhome Posts: 187 Member
    I have PCOS and after 4 rounds of IVF i have 5 kids. My PCOS is controlled best when my weght is lower. I did the metforim as well and it helped with the IVF. I would also watch your carb intake, that helps a lot with losing the weight and helped me with my levels. Good luck with everything!! you can do it.

Michelle
This discussion has been closed.