How is everyone else feeling?
Keep up the good work everyone you
can do it!
Cheers!!

Replies

• sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it for the second time. I'm on level 1 day 6 I think. I started it in Dec of last year when I first started this journey. Then I did Ripped in 30 then alternated them for awhile then just ran for a while (was training for a half) Decided to start them over.

Good Luck!!
  • cmacohio1975
    cmacohio1975 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I finished up day 10 of level 1, so that means tomorrow I will weigh/measure and start level 2!
  • Missymae09
    Options
    Ooohhh lucky!
    I cant wait to start a new level.
    I think I have level 1 memorized haha
    Did you see big differences?

Good luck on your journey as well!! :)
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm doing day 4 of level one tomorrow morning. So far I love the pace of it, but boy are a few parts kicking my butt.
  • Missymae09
    Options
    I'm doing day 4 of level one tomorrow morning. So far I love the pace of it, but boy are a few parts kicking my butt.
    I Know what you mean! The worst part for me is jump rope, I hate it haha
  • RunningMama32
    RunningMama32 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am getting the dvd and wondered how we input it into our excercise tracker? thanks!
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 level 3 actually :)

Id heard so much good about level 3 compared to level 2, I must say I was disappointed it wasnt easier :p
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I am getting the dvd and wondered how we input it into our excercise tracker? thanks!

Try Cardio.......Circuit Training. Without a HRM there is no way of knowing if this is accurate though. I user half the amount.
  • Missymae09
    Options
    I just put 27 minutes of circuit training, general.
    It's a great workout!
  • Missymae09
    Options
    I just finished day 1 level 3 actually :)

Id heard so much good about level 3 compared to level 2, I must say I was disappointed it wasnt easier :p
    I'm excited to see what level 2 and 3 have in store, I almost have level 1 memorized now haha
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1 here, so glad to have got the full use of my legs back... :laugh:
  • Eric53066
    Eric53066 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just did Level 1 - Day 3 last night and today I feel pretty good. I was REALLY sore after days 1 & 2 to the point I wasn't sure I could even DO day 3 last night.

I also watched the video the first night and realized that the video itself is pretty lame so I created the workout in an app on my phone so I don't need to watch the video, I just have the phone tell me how long I've been on each exercise and what is coming next.

If people are interested, I might post what I did in another post. I will also probably do the same for levels 2 & 3 after I watch the video a time or two so that I know what I'm doing.
  • punkinkat
    punkinkat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm a Shredder!!!! :D

I've had some issues with muscle strain (resulting in a week-long neck injury) doing this program, so I've had to modify it to meet my needs. Instead of doing the shred every single day, I do it every other day -- and I find after the short break I am really ready to attack it by the next day!!

Tonight is Day 2 of Level 2, and let me tells ya, peeps: enjoy Level 1 while you can; cuz Level 2 is mad craziness!!!

But I'm still here, I'm still able to walk, so you should definitely look forward to the challenge :D
  • punkinkat
    punkinkat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Re: Logging 30 Day Shred, I got myself a relatively cheap heart rate monitor so that I can get a more accurate calories burned count. I was losing almost 100 calories using MFP's "Circuit Training" option! More calories burned means more calories to eat at dinner :D
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I got through levels 1 & 2 in June and I saw big changes in my stomach area. I have decided this time around to do Level 1,2,&3 and then repeat 1,2,&3 each day as apposed to doing 10 days of level 1, then level 2, and level 3 because, I get bored after 3 days in a row of the first level. I hope to stick with it this time!
  • Missymae09
    Options
    I guess I better enjoy level 1 then :)
    I'm excited for level 2 though cause level 1 is getting a bit easy now and I want some challenge!
    I can't wait to see my stomach toned up.
    Does anyone know of other tips for toning the stomach area?
    My pouch has me going crazy.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 4 today.... it's gotten a little better, I can't do the plank twists if my life depended on it at the moment, hope that changes soooon.
  • lrtoland
    Options
    Okay, so I started 30DS on Tuesday...very hard to keep up but so worth it!! I already feel smaller:) Anyway, it's Thursday and I'm still so sore I can barely walk!! I hope to get back on it tomorrow, but I won't be able to today...really wish I could though!!!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 here. Just finished it. Whew!!!
  • nikkig25168
    Options
    I am Interested Eric :)