Sold seccuess story ?

Options
Has anyone done this ? I am curious if I could .... lol I'm not there yet but I would take 10k to indorse some stupid product or be the next Jared from Subway ....

I imagine this will get allot of hate but hey why not make some money and pay of my student loan ...

Replies

• hatescows
    hatescows Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't have a product to endorse. Except maybe my elliptical, which is less than a year old and broken in 2 places.

No restaurant that I frequent, no magic product, nothing to sell. :(
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! - amazing...

I say go for it, but make a plan - what are you offering people? Do you have a routine? Do you feel healthy and like you can communicate what you are doing that has made a difference for you?
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! - amazing...

I say go for it, but make a plan - what are you offering people? Do you have a routine? Do you feel healthy and like you can communicate what you are doing that has made a difference for you?

My whole idea was to indorse anyone who was willing to pay and just say what ever bull **** story they wanted me to.. I know how this may make me look bad but like I said could use the money to pay off loans and they do that kind of thing all the time ... I think