Looking for some new friends!

Options
I have been struggling with my weight loss on my own for a while. Today I found this website and I am really excited! I would love to get some friends and support.

Replies

• deedoll76
    deedoll76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been using the site for a few days and I'm loving it! Support is the key. I've sent you a request.
  • bradmunro32
    Options
    Friends defiantly is a good thing to motivate people....at least me
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for couple weeks now and I am addicted!
    it is so user friendly, and MFP are the best when it comes to having friends who like to encourage and support:)
    Please, feel free to add me if you like, I check in daily, mostly a couple of times each day:)
    Pat
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys :)
  • rghunt
    rghunt Posts: 5
    Options
    I heard about this site earlier in the week from a co-worker that tried it. She was not successful, and openly admits she didn't try hard enough. So I thought I would give it a go. Being in my mid 40's, a few extra pounds has a huge effect on how I feel. Looking for support to stick with it and get rid of these extra pounds. Hoping to stick with it over the Holiday Season.
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support, I will help you and advise as best i can. :-)
  • jaytur
    jaytur Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been using this site for the past 7mths and have found it to be very fulfilling and the encouragement you received from other members is fantastic...happy for you to add as friend/support